Let’s start this blog off today by highlighting what a Labor only move is. Labor only is usually where you would provide the Moving Vehicle! This is typically from Uhaul, Penske, or Budget. We as the Labor only moving company would then Load & Unload your moving truck for you. Note that this does mean you will be responsible for driving it. Overall this usually saves most customers planning to move anywhere from 20%-50% depending on the size and complexity of your move.
So now that you know what a Labor Only move is lets talk about how this option can save you money.
|T SQUARE MOVERS||THE OTHER GUYS|
|2 Movers in Lincoln for 4 hours “approx $470“||approx $540|
|24hr Truck rental 26ft with insurance & blankets & 20 miles $110||Truck Fee & Fuel Fee 50-100$ per hour for 4 hrs + 75$ fuel fee|
|TOTAL = $580 approximately||TOTAL = $ 1015 approximately|
Labor only moving really can save you a lot of money!
Lets talk about just a few of the other benefits to using Labor Only Moving.
- PEACE of mind. Your items are almost exclusively in your possession only. The Truck and all of your items only go where you go.
- Obviously the huge cost savings is going to be a big one.
- Typically a Less time consuming and easier quote ability.
- Hourly Charges compared to Weight Charges. Its much much more predictable what your final cost are going to be.
- Even when Full Service charges hourly their time starts en-route. Labor only moving service charges are based on when your movers arrive and when they leave.
If you’d like to speak to us about how we can help you save money on your next move click our number below.
You can also follow this link below for a quick easy quote from our Labor Only Moving Professional staff.