Did you know that we specialize in moving your pianos professionally, quickly and effectively. We’ve moved all types of pianos.
1. Spinet Pianos: Spinet pianos are the smallest type of upright pianos, typically measuring around 36 to 40 inches in height. They have a compact design and are often chosen for homes with limited space. However, their smaller size can result in a less powerful sound compared to taller uprights.
2. Console Pianos: Console pianos are slightly taller than spinets, usually ranging from 40 to 44 inches in height. They offer better sound quality and more substantial construction than spinets, making them a popular choice for home use.
3. Studio Pianos: Studio pianos are larger than console pianos, typically measuring around 45 to 48 inches in height. They are commonly used in music studios, schools, and practice spaces due to their improved sound and more robust construction.
4. Professional Upright Pianos: Professional upright pianos, also known as upright grands, are the largest and most advanced type of upright pianos. They can reach heights of up to 60 inches and are designed to offer a sound quality that rivals smaller grand pianos. These pianos are often used in performance venues and studios.
5. Baby Grand Pianos: Baby grand pianos are the smallest type of grand pianos, typically ranging from 4 feet 6 inches to 5 feet 7 inches in length. They are popular for their space-saving design and are often chosen for homes and smaller performance spaces.
6. Medium and Standard Grand Pianos: Medium grand pianos are slightly larger than baby grands and typically range from 5 feet 8 inches to 6 feet 6 inches in length. They offer a more substantial sound and improved resonance compared to baby grands.
Piano Movers Who Will Get the Job Done RIGHT!
When it comes to pianos do trust just anyone with your heavy valuables. Trust T Square Mover’s your Pro Piano Moving Specialists! We’ve got you covered.